Pupil Premium Grant
Did you know that children whose parents/carers are entitled to certain benefits maybe entitled to the Pupil Premium Grant. If you are entitled to any of these benefits it is worth checking for the pupil premium grant:
· Income Support
· Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
· Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
· Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
· The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
· Child Tax Credit only, provided your annual household income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) does not exceed £16,190. Anyone entitled to Working Tax Credit is not entitled to free meals regardless of income
· Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
· Universal Credit, if your earned income was £616.67 or less in your last monthly assessment period, or less than an average of £616.67 a month over the last 2 or 3 monthly assessment periods.
Applications may be made through the following link
The school receives the Pupil Premium Grant for any eligible child and uses this additional money in a variety of ways to benefit the children. Children in receipt of the grant are prioritised for access to the holiday project which they can attend for free. We will also look to subsidise school trips and KS2 children continue to receive a hot meal at no cost to the parents. Most of the money is put towards providing additional tuition and learning support.