We believe that children wear their school uniform, smartly and with pride in themselves and their school. We thank parents for their on-going support in sending their child to school following the school dress code.
When wearing Corpus Christi's school uniform we are all instantly recognisable as a learning community and it:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school;
- identifies the children with the school;
- is practical and smart;
- reminds children they are here to learn;
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
- is regarded as good value for money for parents.
Our uniform consists of:
- White school shirt
- School tie
- Bottle green v-neck woollen jumper or cardigan
- Black/dark grey school trousers
- Black/dark grey shorts
- Black/dark grey skirt or pinafore
- Green and white gingham dress as a school option
- Green blazer (optional)
- Green school coat (optional)
- White or grey socks
- Black or green tights
- Black shoes - no trainers, boots or heels - children should be able to move around safely
- Sandals - during Summer months children may wear sandals which should be secure and substantial.
- Dark Green round neck T-shirt
- Black shorts
- White sports socks
- Trainers for outside games
- Dark tracksuit
Children may wear a watch and stud earrings - these must be covered or removed for PE lessons.
Other items of jewellery should be left at home.
If there are serious reasons, for example on religious or medical grounds, why parents want their child to wear uniform that differs from the school uniform expectations, the school will look sympathetically at such requests and we ask parents to speak to the headteacher, Miss Clark.